Traffic and Infractions
Upon receipt of a traffic ticket for an infraction, you have 30 days from the date of issuance to exercise any of the following three options:
- Pay the ticket in person or online.
- Pay the ticket & take a driver improvement course. Visit DHSMV Driver Improvement School webpage for more information.
- Contest the ticket in court. Download Hearing Request Form.
Tobacco Infraction Information
Upon receipt of an infraction, you have 30 days from the date of issuance to pay the fine and 60 days to complete the Tobacco Awareness Class online & return the form to the Clerk’s Office. Please complete the following steps:
- Appear or call the phone number below to pay your infraction
- Take the Tobacco Awareness Class online
- Return the course completion certificate to the Clerk’s Office
- Complete and return the Tobacco Infractions Affidavit
- Tobacco Infraction Community Service Information